Tambahan

smile

smile, just smile...


I had no idea that I would be so upset, I had no idea that thing would go like this, well atleast, not that I imagine of...

i don't know, i don't know myself, it is so mysterious, that even i couldn't understand, i never had such feeling before, what is this feeling? i don't know, i don't think, i want to know.

but there isn't tears, but some shatter heart...

it's like it was always been a lie and lies.

I guess the truth been revealed, and revealed long before I knew it, it's probably because we like to digs deep, would it before to go ignorant? I had no idea...

but cheers, atleast you can exclude someone in your life, but the memories remain...

smile, be strong, there nothing ever happen in between, so it's never happen...

but I do hope that she's back to her older self but never because of me or anyone else, it's just for herself.

luckily, i still got a friend that understand, i am thankful that i was able to let my heart free by her attention. thank you, i would never forget this, insyaAllah. i hope i will never unfriend you insyaAllah, that's because now i know who... ^_^ insyaAllah only time will tell.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - tear of fate - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template