Tambahan

Hunger

Its been about 4 days the cafeteria closed.

Its been 4 days I had earned food from other.
How shameless I am.

Thinking back, why didnt the university think about this? Well I guess you are too old so it up to you to handle it. I guess I just lazy to change my life.

Can I hate somebody for this? no right. I'm hungry, I need food.

On one second, why did we always keep on relied on other?(oops is that proper spell? nvm)
This is what happen when we keep on relying on other, they died and you will also perished with them. They can do anything at you, abuse you, make you suffer and all those evil stuffs.

But then, thinking possitively, this is the real world, someday somehow we might face this situation. When? easily when that some American dude come and conquer your nation or any other nation just like that guy in Israel.

Nevertheless, I felt it, the poor. I think if the poor acctually taste like this every days, surely they couldnt stand. I never taste something like this in ramadhan, Allah give me hidayah, He shown it to me, its different, its totally different than fasting.

When we fast its one obedient to Allah, but is it really that bad? No. Fasting is acctually easy and can be done, unless if you had a week Iman(aka Faith to Allah) and physically and mentally unfit. But do our fasting really accepted by Allah, no and not really, only Allah knows better who are among His slaves are more obedient.

So speaking about this, what does a money good for when you cant use it?
Money is just a tool, But Allah give us everything.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - tear of fate - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template