Tambahan

Salam Eidulfitri

Teringat plak idup ini...

rasanya aku telah gagal.
mungkin aku mewarisi kegagalan dalam diri.
dulu kini dan selamanya.
bukanku berdoa untuk gagal,
inilah yang aku rasa selama ini.

But the whenever failure come to me,
Well I JUST hope for the best.
Its was nothing though, after it's life, right?
DEFINITELY nothing is easy.
Thats totally true, yet I believe its not.

A day of celebration, I taste defeat a day before, I'm a failure.
A day of celebration, I taste the suffering of minor, the are major in the world.
Now I know, life isnt easy.
Why not given up?

Its easy to say, but get it done is hard, right?
LOL philisophical talk wont change the world.
INVAIN in life, nah its just my life.
Why? I failed the test!

I wonder how I would walks my life,
I just cant see a clear path.
Which path should I take?
I had chosen one, but still, I failed.

What are the other options?

Ya Allah jika hidupku ini baik untukku, panjangkanlah umurku,
Ya Allah jika matiku ini baik untukku, matikanlah aku.
Ya Allah matikanlah aku dalam iman, akhirkannya dengan Husnul Khatimah.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - tear of fate - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template